Sunday, March 13, 2011

Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love Remix ft. Usher



Should I pretend that I didn't enjoy Justin Bieber's movie, "Never Say Never?" Good, I won't.

Of course, I only went because our kids were begging, but I would be kidding to suggest I did not enjoy the show. Very impressive kid. He's not just the hair and the teeny bopper groupies. He's really a pretty cool kid and the songs are great.

Usher doesn't need this kid in order to keep his own star lit. He just knows a colleague/protege when he sees one and the two look like they have fun together on stage.

The Linney's were rocking out in the theater with a bunch of 10-12 year old girls and their moms. George (age 7) was looking at his role model with an entranced smile the whole time. Kathryn (5) and William (3) each rocked out to this teenage sensation and I was amazed how long he kept their attention.

In some ways Justin is a typical wide-open hyperactive teenager, but he has put that energy to good use. Let's all hope he has the roots to go a better route than some child stars who have come before him. I think he has a good shot.

No comments: